This is one of my favorite salad dressings. Its easy to make thanks to the squeeze bottle of crushed garlic that I always have on hand. All the ingredients are things you probably already have in your pantry. . After I’ve whisked it, I tend to taste it about 16 times, it is sooo good….Enjoy!
- 1 tsp crushed or finely chopped garlic
- 2 Tbl mayonnaise
- 2 Tbl white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup (4 Tbl spoons) EVOO
- salt & pepper to taste (about 1/8 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper is my fave)
- Add the garlic, mayonnaise, italian seasoning and vinegar to a bowl. Whisk away.
- Whisk in the olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s ready to go! Toss with your favorite greens.
I used white wine vinegar but red wine vinegar would also work. Our favorite salads are made with Romaine, olives, cherry tomatoes, a little cheese (parm or feta – or both!).
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Category: salad
- Method: whisk
- Cuisine: first course
Keywords: salad, salad dressing, italian dressing