Get Your Schnitzel Girl Weekly Recipes Delivered To Your Inbox!
In this weeks episode, we’ll be cooking something that sounds similar to Apfelkuchen, Zwetschgenknodel, Goulash or Krumpli. If this sounds good to you make sure to subscribe for the coming weeks recipes.
Super easy to prepare, this was a big hit with my husband. Recipe is adapted from a Genius Kitchen recipe I came across. I used scarlet snapper, but any meaty snapper fillet will work. The yield is easily adjusted. As there were just two of us dining, I used one large fillet and only about 1/2 to 2/3 of the topping.
- 2 large, meaty scarlet snapper fillets (or other type of snapper)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 4 T Marsala
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Spray a baking dish with vegetable oil and place fish fillets in bottom in one layer.
- Mix soup well with Marsala and pepper. Spread soup mix over fish fillets.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until fish is flaky. Do not overbake!
- Serve with basmati rice and a green vegetable, garnish with lemon wedges and parsley (optional)
- Category: Seafood
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy, seafood, fish, baked fish, quick meal, snapper
I’ve always loved cooking, and spent many years working on the food & beverage side of the hospitality industry, which served to increase my interest in food, wine and entertaining.