Get Your Schnitzel Girl Weekly Recipes Delivered To Your Inbox!
We’re always cooking something good, whether its Old World, New World, or out of this World! Please subscribe and don’t miss a single recipe!
This flatbread pizza is pantry friendly, easy and very yummy. Who would have thought that a can of Campbell’s soup could serve as the base for a pizza? I used a Stonefire flatbread that I had in the frig, but you can use any type of flatbread or pizza crust (think Boboli) that you have on hand, or can get your hands on.
You can use any toppings that you wish or have on hand. I have not yet experimented with other canned cream soups (this one calls for cream of celery), but I believe others will work, and I will let you know when I give them a try.
- One flatbread, or regular size pizza crust such as Boboli
- 1 can Condensed Cream of Celery soup
- 1 or 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 3–4 spring onions, chopped (or you can use another onion of your choice)
- 4–6 button or other mushrooms, sliced
- 3–4 oz shredded chicken, or pepperoni, or other protein (optional)
- 4–6 oz shredded mozarella cheese (vary based on what you have on hand)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix together the soup and the other ingredients in a bowl.
- Place the pizza base or flatbread on a baking sheet. Spread the mixture over the surface, and then evenly top with the cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and the edges are starting to turn golden brown.
- Enjoy! Serve with a salad for a complete meal (a glass of Chianti would be good too!)
It doesn’t get any simpler than this, other than a little bit of chopping. I like to keep flatbreads or pizza bases on hand at all times, as they serve a variety of purposes.
- Category: Pizza, Pantry friendly
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pizza, Pantry Friendly, fast and easy, flatbread, easy,
I’ve always loved cooking, and spent many years working on the food & beverage side of the hospitality industry, which served to increase my interest in food, wine and entertaining.