Get Your Schnitzel Girl Weekly Recipes Delivered To Your Inbox!
We’re always cooking something good, whether its Old World, New World, or out of this World! Please subscribe and don’t miss a single recipe!
Lemon Cookies in 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: approx 90 small cookies 1x
Super easy recipe using lemon cake mix. Its nice to have something lemony for a change on a cold cloudy day!
- 1 package lemon cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Optional: confectioner’s sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pour cake mix, eggs, oil and lemon juice into a large mixing bowl and stir until well blended.
- Drop teaspoonfuls of dough onto an ungreased baking sheet. Press down slightly if a crisper cookie is desired.
- Bake for 6 to 9 minutes. The bottoms will be light brown.
- Once cool, sprinkle with confectioners sugar if desired.
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Category: Cookies
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: Dessert
Keywords: cookies, dessert, lemon, lemon cookies, cake mix recipe
I’ve always loved cooking, and spent many years working on the food & beverage side of the hospitality industry, which served to increase my interest in food, wine and entertaining.
Why wouldn’t you?
This is just my speed and I LOVE lemon cookies! Fifteen minutes and 4 (maybe 5 if you want to get fancy) is just the kind of recipe I love!