Get Your Schnitzel Girl Weekly Recipes Delivered To Your Inbox!
We’re always cooking something good, whether its Old World, New World, or out of this World! Please subscribe and don’t miss a single recipe!
This is so easy, just three ingredients, yet so yummy! Serve hot or warm with crackers or crostini. Sprinkle with parsley and paprika for some festive color if you wish.
- 15 oz. marinated artichoke hearts, drained and well chopped
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 8 oz crumbled feta cheese
- Mix all three ingredients together well.
- Transfer to a small baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until bubbling.
- Serve hot or warm, with crackers or crostini. Optional: Sprinkle with parsley and/or paprika for color
Now how easy is that? Easy and delicious. For a variation, you can spoon the dip into pita appetizer size shells, cover loosely with foil and reduce baking time by an estimated 10 minutes. This will make a nice bite size appetizer.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dip, hot dip, artichoke, feta, artichoke dip, feta dip, artichoke feta dip, quick & easy
I’ve always loved cooking, and spent many years working on the food & beverage side of the hospitality industry, which served to increase my interest in food, wine and entertaining.